Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Debut: Products & Businesses We Love

From time to time, I am going to highlight products or businesses that our family loves.

My first product is something near and dear to my heart. For all of you short people out there, I present leg and knee relief!



It is a folding foot rest for when you're sitting in a chair and your feet don't reach the floor. I use to be so incredibly uncomfortable at church. I would be so distracted by how uncomfortable I was (and constantly shifting in my seat, sitting criss-cross apple sauce, etc) that I had a hard time paying attention to the sermon! But not anymore!

I carry this puppy in my purse at all times so that I'm prepared to sit anywhere! This is one of the best investments I have made in a long time. It's right up there with having children. And honestly, on some days, it's even better than having children.

2 comments:

mrs. rains & family said...

haha. you're so funny. i love that you carry that in your purse and actually use it... i might... if it were pink! :-) jk.

love the blog makeover... it's super cute!

-sara

Curdie said...

I sit cross-legged at church. It's why only Woodcreek welcomes us. Well, that and my sense of humor wouldn't be too welcome elsewhere either.