Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

TMI: You've Been Warned

**UPDATE**
It was actually four of us! One of us was hiding while doing our stinky deed. I think this qualifies for a Guinness World Record. Anyone have that phone number?


The joy of having more than a couple of children is being able to brag about things such as the following: Three of us just got done simultaneously making deposits, if you will. Three of us. At the same time. Isn't that amazing? Just another reason for having more than one kiddo...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANG! If you had told me ahead of time, I could have made it the entire family by DOOing my part here at work.

mrs. rains & family said...

hehe... you guys make me laugh. :-)

Rodriguez_Family said...

Wow. All I can say is... WOW!

Sarah Howard said...

Impressive. My Scott will be jealous and start working on training our boys to go at the same time when he hears about this story. hehehehehe