Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Would You Be So Kind...

I don't know why I'm still amazed at some of the things that come out of Cade's mouth.

The latest from Cade is, "would you be so kind as to .... ?"

I don't think I talk like that. Where is he getting this stuff?

And the other day, when I picked him up from school, I was chatting with his teacher. During a pause in the conversation, Cade says, "Mommy? I don't mean to complain, but it is about to rain."

I looked at Cade's teacher quizzically, and she said, "He's a little Mr. Professor. And other times, he's Mr. Space Cadet." Amen, sister.

4 comments:

The Chandler Clan said...

love it! he is hysterical.

Rodriguez_Family said...

Maybe Cade can teach at Starfleet Academy.

mrs. rains & family said...

haha! Oh I love it! That is too cute! :-)

Nicole... you should check out OUR blog! :-) I love that I found yours... I'm adding it to my addiction!

Peggyanagi said...

ur kids is very very cute :D i found ur blog from clicking 'next blog' hehehe