Pages

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Under a Rock

Hi y'all!

We've evidently been hiding under a rock for the last almost two months. Or at least it's been that long since I've posted anything. So sorry, my friends. Time just has a way of getting away from me.

No major changes around our house... Thanksgiving was nice and uneventful. Christmas was great and lively. The New Year was welcomed with a few friends. The Longhorns won out the season, won the Big 12 championship and are now headed to the national championship this Thursday. Jack has restarted occupational therapy and at some point will restart physical therapy as well. Claire still throws fits. Cade is still addicted to Star Wars Wii.

I did finish that cute little jumper dress I was making for Claire. It's still a little big for her, but it is awfully cute if I can say so myself:

(it's magenta courdery with a black/prink flannel)

One can tell that the TV has been on a lot lately. Cade can take one look at a commercial and name the company. He even knows their slogans. He's a marketer's dream. He even worked a slogan into a conversation the other night.

We were headed to a friend's house and Cade wanted to know if we were late. We said no. He asked if we were going to be early. We said no. He said, "So we'll be just right?" We said yes. He said after a small pause, "I guess it's drivability." Thank you Miller Light.

Soon football season will be over and the TV will be put back into hibernation. And as much as I'll miss football, it will be nice to not have the TV on as much. Maybe we'll actually go outside. I could be asking for too much...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is a cute jumper!!! You did a great job!

Cade's comment is a classic! We were walking through Sam's one time and Evan yelled out, "Hey! There's Bud Light Lime!" I love watching football with him, but I wish we had tivo or something to skip those commercials.