Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We Couldn't Be Prouder

This morning I drug all the kids up to church so I could go to Bible study. On my way down the hall to go collect the kids after the study was over (they are babysitters that watch our kids while we're meeting), my senses were suddenly overwhelmed. Let me be a bit more specific: my nose almost shriveled up and died.

Wafting through the halls was the most horrendous, rotten, rank smell (even worse than the rotten cheese I cooked with several weeks ago) that has ever graced the halls of RBF. Some poor child had done a nuclear disaster in his diaper. I joked to a friend that my Jack was capable of permeating an entire building like this child had done. Oh how prophetic that statment turned out to be.

We couldn't be prouder of our kids' abilities to have an entire building condemned for the raunchy smells that come out of their bodies.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

hilarious!! boys have that special way about them!! Love your stories!!

Curdie said...

I was wondering who that smell belonged to :)