Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Claire -- Smiles and Concentration

Claire's curly hair was so cute today that I had to get some shots of her.





We've also noticed that she really wants to sit upright. She's not much into lounging back and watching the world go by. No. This girl wants to be upright and in the action. Here is her trying to do her best to sit up in her bouncy seat. This girl is going to have rock abs.



I think it's time for a Bumbo!



But then I put her down for tummy time. And her smiles turned to serious looks of concentration. "I must not let my head go down into that pile of spit up. I must keep my head up!" I'd be concentrating too if a lake of drool was at stake...




1 comment:

Curdie said...

LOL --> "I'd be concentrating too if a lake of drool was at stake..."