Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Mommy Story

I was with some friends the other day and we were trading Mommy stories. You know, those embarrassing, "was anybody looking?" low moments that you experience as a parent. One story took the cake, and with permission, I will retell it here.

Names have been omitted to protect the guilty.

My friend's daughter had been sick and was on antibiotics. The really yucky kind of liquid antibiotics. Thankfully it was time to take the final dose in the bottle. After some coercing, the daughter took the medicine. And then promptly spit it on the floor in defiance. Outraged and shocked (and not wanting to waste good medicine!), my friend made her daughter lick the medicine off of the floor.

Can you beat that story?

2 comments:

Curdie said...

I cannot beat that story, yet. Who was it?!?!?!?

scott * nicole * cade * jack * claire said...

I ain't sayin'! The guilty shall remain anonmymous! :)