Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Strange Thought

Sometimes my mind wanders. It wanders to Target. It wanders to Home Depot. It wanders into the gutter. It wanders around the house thinking about projects and design ideas.

And sometimes my mind just wanders into la-la-land.

Here is a question I pondered the other day: Can you imagine the size of Clifford the Big Red Dog's feces? How in the world would you pick up the dog doo from the backyard?

I honestly spent time on that one. I didn't come up with a solution, although I did resolve that it would be a long time before we have pets again.

1 comment:

Christie McBride said...

Okay...had to let you know that I also have pondered that question! I'm thinking along the lines of elephants...

And what about the huge amount of pee pee coming out of old Clifford? Talk about dead bushes!

Tee hee hee!
-Christie

(and I LOVE the school rules!)