Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dumb & Poor

Everyone hates spam, right? You get tons of it, and it clutters your mailbox to where you can't see your real email. I guess being annoying isn't enough. Now spam is getting an attitude and is becoming insulting.

I received a message from "ebay" this morning. The subject title? "Dumb and Poor? Here's a way to make simple money!"

Reverse psychology? Maybe by calling me dumb and poor, that will make me want to click on this obviously phony email from "ebay"?

I just don't get it.

2 comments:

Curdie said...

I guess they had already tried the "Rich and Smart" angle and it didn't work.

Maybe they didn't take advertising 101.

mrs. rains & family said...

thanks! yes... i started it right before emma was born, but i haven't been super proactive in getting jobs. i just do things when friends and family have things they need... SO i'm trying to change that! :-)