Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Flock of Seagulls

Claire has a mild case of cradle cap on her head. So after a failed attempt of pouring olive oil on her hair (which took 3+ washing to get out!), I decided to brush those flakes right off of her head. So after 5 or 10 minutes of her screaming and my combing, she was a sight. I couldn't tell if she was crying because of all the combing I did to her (she doesn't particularly like for her hair to be messed with a bunch) or whether she was crying in reaction to the way she looked. A girl has to look good, ya know. WARNING: the follow picture is graphic in nature. It contains lots of snot and lots of tears.



You can't tell very well from the picture, but Claire had a major Flock of Seagulls thing going on. I'd be crying too.

1 comment:

steele family said...

poor baby! she does not look happy about that.