Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Miss Claire is 2 Months Old

Little Miss Claire Bear is 2 months old, and this morning, after dropping the boys off for their first day of school, I took her to her pediatrician for her 2 month checkup and vaccination torture. I am happy to report that she is 24" long (95th percentile) and 11 pounds 6 ounces (70th percentile). Not bad for a kid that couldn't keep food down for two weeks! It's fair to say that she has caught up very well!

She also had to get 5 vaccinations this morning. Yes, 5. And oh boy. She wasn't happy.

When we got home, I took some cute pictures of her. Enjoy!










2 comments:

Shannon said...

She is a doll...I mean a real cutie!! Takes after her mother of course!! I am always a little surprised at the amount of hair your little babies have. I LOVE IT!!!! Miss you guys!!!

The Chandler Clan said...

so cute, she def. looks like she fits right in!