Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Caught Red Handed

It's not often that I have my camera in-hand when something erupts in our house. Yes, I said erupts.

I was taking pictures of Claire when a scuffle broke out between the boys. Cade had built a building out of megabloks, and of course, Jack came around to make sure that it didn't stay in one piece. So in typical brotherly fashion, Cade starts screaming, crying, and hitting, all at the same time. Jack starts smiling and giggling (not sure if he's just sadistic or if he doesn't catch on when someone is upset), which makes Cade even more upset.


Here is the building, pre-Jack:




Here's Cade realizing that Jack has just put his finishing touch on Cade's building (note Jack's smile):



Here's Cade making sure that I know how awful and bad his brother is. Jack is now realizing that something must be wrong:


No comments: