Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

We made it. Through all three months. Alive. All of us. Summer is over. Can I hear a hallelujah?

Cade started his new school yesterday and loves it so far! What a blessing; I was worried that he would be worried about not knowing anyone or how to get around the school. Hmmm. Guess worrying runs in the family. But so far things are going well. And his teacher is a Christian (who incidentally visited our church this past Sunday when Scott did announcements at the beginning of the service!) . AND she is also a LONGHORN ! Thank you God for giving us Mrs McCunniff!

Jack and I will start homeschool next Monday. I wanted to get a week of Cade's school under our collective belt before I started on this new journey with Jack (and Claire in tow).

Claire will start back at Mother's Day Out in a few weeks. That will be lots of fun for her. She will also start a ballet class on Monday mornings which has her completely excited. She keeps talking about being a ballerina and being so excited. So cute to see her so excited about something!

I will post pics of the kids and the homeschool room (which is just as cute as it can be) when I get off my lazy rear and take pictures. The heat has me motivated to do nothing currently but sweat. And that's more of an involuntary reaction anyway. So basically I'm not motivated at all.

But that's another post.

No comments: