Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

It's a Party on the Potty!

Tomorrow I will attempt to potty training Claire. I'm holding her back from school so there won't be any other distractions (read: children) here at the house, and we can concentrate on the business at hand. I'm sure hoping that things go better with her than they have with Jack. I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. I think she's ready, and she's pretty sharp. So hopefully I will have worried for nothing. And hopefully seeing Claire going potty will make older brother Jack want to get out of his "diaper pants" (that phrase always makes our children giggle).

*sigh*

I wish there was someone you could hire to potty train your children. Maybe I've just stumbled on a niche market (for someone else to take advantage of, obviously)...

1 comment:

Rikki said...

hi nicole! we're on the (slow) potty train over here too! charlie's actually doing pretty well, but every new thing (potty at home vs potty at school, big potty vs potty seat, BMs, etc) is a new battle in itself. but i'm proud of him and he's SO proud of himself! we had wars getting him to wear underwear too...but finally he's crossed over. good luck, friend!