Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Writing Was on the Wall

The boys were taking a bath last night and barely had room in the bathtub because of the number of toys in there as well. Of the many items getting a bath were a set of rubber letters and numbers. When wet, these letters and numbers stick to the tub and surrounding tile. I walked backed into the bathroom after a few minutes to start washing the boys. Cade had just finished putting up his name (he put it up from right to left, and the "C" was backwards -- he does this consistently. Is this a symptom of anything). And Jack? Well. All I can say is that I'm hoping it was just a coincidence. Although it could be sheer genius.

On the wall in front of Jack was the word "poot."

Alas, the word had been knocked down by the time I got back to the bathroom with my camera. My disappointment knew no limit!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it!! So funny!!

The Scotts said...

Your guys are just too funny! Symptom of anything....wouldnt worry about it for now!