Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

F250, Anyone?

Much to my chagrin, my mom is selling her Ford F250. I love driving that truck.

My Dad was meticulous about cars (as he was about everything else he had). His theory (and I quite agree with him) was that, if you buy a good car, take care of it including getting the oil changed regularly, you'll have that car for 10+ years and drive it for 300k miles. This truck has been well taken care of! It's been taken to the dealership for everything, including oil changes. A few specs:
  • 2006
  • Turbo Diesel
  • 54k miles
  • Lariat package (leather, tint, CD, power everything, etc)
  • towing package
  • sprayed-in bed liner
  • hard-wired radar detector
She's asking $26k, but also realizes that truck prices have come down since diesel prices have risen. If you're interested or know someone who is interested, let me know!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want it!!!