Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Flurry of Activity

Who would have thought that life in a family with three small kids and two crazy parents would be busy? Man, there's something always going on in this house!

Claire's boots are made for walking. Yes, our princess is walking around the house!


She kind of has the Michael Jordan thing going on with her tongue. But hey. If it keeps her from being trampled by her brothers, then I'm all about the tongue! She's been trying to take some steps over the last two weeks, but it wasn't until Mawmaw came into town last Wednesday that Claire really started to toddle all over the place.

Not only is she walking... I am sad to report that Claire is also climbing up everything. Whereas the boys were cautious and scared of everything, Claire knows no fear. She's already climbed up the boys' ladder on their bunkbed and also onto the computer table. So I now have to watch my child like a hawk.

Excuse any gross grammatical errors; I was asleep all day Saturday and Sunday with the sorest throat ever (I thought I was coming down with strep; but since my throat doesn't hurt near as much as it did Friday-Sunday, I'm guessing it wasn't strep). My brain still hasn't fully woken up from the self-induced coma I put myself into this weekend.

No comments: