Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

Our Fantasy

As the football season looms before us (can I hear an 'amen!'), Scott and I are once again playing fantasy football. This year I am not the only girl! August, Derek's wife, is playing with us. We had our live draft at our house the other evening, and I must say that I am very proud of the team that I drafted.

I had the number one pick of the entire draft, and of course, I went with LaDainian Tomlinson. I just hope he doesn't get hurt in the first week of the season!

Incidentally, Scott had the second pick of the draft. Now, it may seem to you conspiracy theorists out there that this draft was rigged; but you are wrong, my friends. The draft order was selected by an independent consulting firm to guarantee fairness. Actually, one of Scott's co-workers picked names out of a coffee mug. Does it matter that Scott paid him $5 to pick our names first?

No comments: