Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Frantlings?!?

It has come to my attention that I should explain what "frantlings" are. Let me tell you what "frantlings" isn't:
  • It's not my maiden name.
  • It's not what Jack just did his diaper.
  • It's not Hillary's idea for pulling out of Iraq.
It's actually a word that Scott & I stumbled upon while playing the great board game Beyond Balderdash with our friends Matt & Shannon Blackwell. For the life of us, we can't remember what the exact definition of frantlings is, but we sure remember how much we laughed about the word itself. That evening produced such classics as, "Ouch, I think I just pulled my frantlings!" and, "Were you just looking at my frantlings?"

Don't bother googling "frantlings," because you'll just come across this blog and Scott's old blog. Have fun using the word "franlings" and amazing your friends with your stellar vocabulary!

No comments: