Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

I Think I'm Becoming One of THOSE Moms...

Ever since we decided to homeschool Jack in the Fall, I have been ravenous for material on the subject. I've gone to the library several times, I've ordered a couple of things that I couldn't get at the library, and I've been scanning homeschooling websites. All in all, I"m obsessed.

This sort of things tends to happen when I get introduced to a new subject. My interest gets piqued, and then I'm off to the races. Trying to get my hands on anything and everything about the subject.

So I hope I'm not going to become one of those moms who gush and gush and gush about homeschooling and tell everyone why they should be doing it too. May the Lord keep me humble, graceful, and understanding, please!

All that to say this: if you haven't thought about homeschooling, you should. If you think you can't, I bet you really can.

Now if I can convince myself that I can do this... (that is not a plea for confidence boosting comments. that is just honesty talking!)

No comments: