Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How does it come to this?

I just wanted to plant a few flowers I had bought at 50% off at Lowes (about this time of year, lowes has tons of iffy looking plants that aren't doing well at 50% off. If you spend a few days watering them and holding their hands, you can get great plants cheap!). I had bought them a week ago, and I was getting tired of watering them every day and worrying if they were going to die before I could ironically get them in the ground. And it just so happens that Scott is out of town at Eagles Canyon Raceway this weekend.

So we innocently go out in the backyard to plant the flowers (varieties of icoreopsis and sage). And of course I need to water the plants after they've been planted. So I get the hose out. And that's when chaos breaks out

Claire doing some kind of water/tribal dance.









To build a good immunity system..





A backwards bidet.

-- Posted from my iPhone -- ain't technology grand?

1 comment:

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

Nicole, you are a bloggin' fool. ;-)

That last picture makes me laugh! Your kids are so cute.