Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

The highs and lows

Just a day in our life...

We started off the day meeting a lady to buy a DVD/VHS converter through Craigslist. On the way to meet her, we passed by a thrift shop. I love thrift stores. You never know what treasures lay within!

On the way back from our meeting, we stopped at this thrift store. Lo and behold, many treasures were inside the store.

Besides the $3 Crocs I got for Cade, we also picked up another gem. It's a cash egister complete with price tags, scanner, and little money that goes everywhere. It even includes (MUCH to my chagrine)
credit cards. When you slide a credit card through the "swipe" thingy, a female voice chimes, "credit approved!". Great. The evils of plastic now in a toy near you.

The cash register has been a huge hit in our house, and it has already proved to be much more valuable than the 4 measley dollars I paid for it. It is also apparently going to be a thorn in my side as it will force me to teach Claire, over and over and over again, how to share. See pictures below for explanation











-- Posted from my iPhone -- ain't technology grand?

1 comment:

Curdie said...

love the pictures! ah, parenting