Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Cade's first...

tattoo. And he's so proud of it. I don't normally let my children draw on themselves, but then, they don't normally want to draw on themselves. I was shocked to see Cade writing on his arm (he normally freaks and panics if he gets marker or paint on himself) with a pen.



And with his new tattoo, Cade busily circled everything in the Toys R Us Christmas catalog that he wants for Christmas. We've obviously been very successful at teaching our kids to be content with what they have.

3 comments:

steele family said...

That is funny, I can't get my kids to stop writing on themselves!

The Chandler Clan said...

love the tattoo...the girls refer to corey's as his 'stickers'- that'll be fun to explain someday.

Curdie said...

I let Isabelle write on herself all the times. She writes on me too.