Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

Chronicles

A month or so ago, Scott started reading The Chronicles of Narnia to the kids at night. He started with The Magician's Nephew and is now on The Horse and His Boy. Cade has really liked the books. Jack sort of pays attention but often falls asleep during the reading. Claire pays attention for 37 seconds and then proceeds to do whatever she pleases.






I have never read the whole thing. I've only gotten through The Magician's Nephew and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. So I'm excited about hearing the rest of the stories.


-- Posted from my iPhone -- ain't technology grand?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Paul, Chase and I have been listening to them as audio books in the car to and from work. We are on the Dawn Treader. We read through them all with Whitney when we lived in Norman as well! Love that y'all are reading them together!

Will said...

Great books to read. I studied Lewis very heavily in college and know how solid his theology is. I'll be getting me a copy of these books myself just for my kiddos. Great idea folks!