Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

On Pins & Needles

Hey y'all.

Not a lot has been going on with us. Just the normal Boy Scouts meetings, soccer practices, soccer games, AWANA, Bible studies, community group meetings, mentor meetings, dollar movies, and the like. All in a normal week! No wonder I'm exhausted...

I got the itch to do another sewing project. So off to Joann's I went, searching for a good pattern and some cute fabric. Much to my excitement, I found both!


I'll be making the jumper dress on the left in the above image. It looks like a pretty simple pattern; the only possible challenge is in the appliqued flowers. I might have to omit that if I can't get the flowers to come out right. It should be a fun project no matter what! I'll post an update when I have the dress looking like a dress rather than a bunch of scraps of fabric.

No comments: