Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

VBS Finesse


The kids and I are at VBS (vacation bible school) thus week, which exhausts all of us. But it is so much fun. I'm working with the 5th graders (I had them last summer as 4th graders and in Sunday school this past semester). I love these kids!

Anyway, here are a few pics from today during stoy time. We were re-enacting the 10 plagues on Pharoah and Egypt. To refresh your bible knowledge, head over to Exodus to read about how strong and mighty our God is!

I think we were being gnats here...




Caleb as our Trinidadian accented Phaoroah....




Pretty sure we were bein flies here....



Ah. The good part. At thi point in the story, we were pretending to be dying cows.




This wasn't from Vbs. This was when we were Krogering yesterday. But I had to add it in here just because it a cute picture!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: