Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life Shut Down Part Deux

Ok. So I'm not feeling sorry for myself anymore. Yea me!

I was online at the font garden and giggled at all the funny sayings. The owners of the site have typed out phrases and quotes to display each font, and it's pretty funny.

Here are some of my favorites:
  • Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
  • Last night, as I lay in bed looking up at the stars, I thought, "Where in the h*ll is the ceiling?"
  • An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
  • Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made. --Otto von Bismarck
  • Diplomacy: the art of someone having it your way.
  • Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  • We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees. --Jason Kidd
Hope you enjoyed them.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love these!!