Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If You're Mad & You Know It ...

... stomp your feet!

That's Claire's new mantra, as she slowly inches her way into the terrible two's. My kids seem to be around 18 months old when they hit that wonderful age where aliens abduct them and leave little monsters in their places. And so it is with Claire Bear.

She is not into full throttle tantrums yet, but she is starting to stomp her feet when she's mad. She did this yesterday in the atrium at church. Ah, how I love a public hissy fit.

Unfortunately, it's very cute when Claire gets mad and stomps her little feet. I have to repress my grins and remember to handle her the way I handled the boys. Even though she's my little princess, it's equal-opportunity-for-beatings in our house! (No, I'm not beating her yet. A stern "no" sends her bottom lip out and tears rolling down her face.)

3 comments:

steele family said...

awww, I don't believe that sweet face could ever throw a fit like that ;)

Shannon said...

So funny!! Miss me some Stonehouses!!!

Sarah Howard said...

I think we're raising the same little girl. Only Rachel does the "throw myself down on the floor and get really pissed off that I did that to myself" addition to the fit. Fabulous. Let's go for four - I'll do it if you do it! :)