Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's Been a While

Sorry folks. It's been kind of a rough few weeks. But we're back in black and ready to roll.

Here are a few of the last pictures I've taken around the house. Nothing to win a Nobel Peace prize over, but it'll show you the utter excitement and fabulous lives we've been leading.

On this particular morning, I had taken a shower (it was time for my weekly cleansing), which I normally take at night. I was then reminded of why I take a shower at night. Not only did I have an audience (we have an enclosed shower with clear, see-through, "you're on stage" doors), but Claire screamed her head off during the entire ordeal. By the time I got out of the shower, Claire had cried herself into a comatose state lethargy. So the boys fetched their Cars blanket and wrapped her up in it. They also hunted and dragged back every single stuffed animal they could find and piled them on top of her and surrounded her. She actually ended up taking her nap just like that on the floor.

And yes, Cade is wearing a "Ladies Man" shirt.





This was some kind of crazy tower that Cade built. I was quite impressed with it's creativity and ability to defy gravity. I ended up accidentally breaking it while trying to move it. But point to my big boy: he didn't cry. He said, "Bummer. Well, I guess I can build another one!" Maturity, sweet maturity.




This is Cade standing in a box with a horrible fake smile. He wanted me to take a picture of him in the box. Done.




Claire Bear is starting to sit on her own. She's still very wobbly, but she's doing better each day. Here are some really dark pictures taken just moments ago. Yes, that's a crusty booger on her right shoulder. And no, I don't know to whom it belonged.



No comments: