Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Questions, Questions, Questions




So the question has come up:  what now?  What now that we've finished our school year?  Am I still going to write?  Are there any conclusions to the dribble you've been reading for the past 9 months?

I'll answer a few of those questions now.  And in reverse order because I'm weird like that.

Here's your conclusion, Becky.  We're gonna let the great experiment called homeschooling continue.  We determined that, since nobody killed each other over the past year, and the kids actually learned a few things, we would like to continue.  We still have kinks to work out (namely the recurring bad attitude of one of my students), but a little light has been shed on that particular issue.  We may be working towards a resolution.  It's too early to tell yet, but I think we may have hit upon the problem (frustration and overwhelm at the amount of work to do in certain subjects).

Am I still going to write?  Hmmm.  Now that is a good question.  I'd like to continue writing.  But the question that I have then is... what do I write about?  Continue to write about the shenanigans of my family?  The crazy antics of my kids?  Homeschooling?  How thick the callouses on my feet are?  (Note to self:  it's time for a pedi) 

So I'd love your input, Becky, since you may be the only one reading this.


2 comments:

Becky Oden said...

Thank heavens for the conclusion! You can't leave your readers hanging!! I'd love to read more about homeschooland surviving raising 3 kids and nothing about body parts.

Unknown said...

Hi I am Amelie I just stumbled upon your blog today 8-30-15 while I was looking at a friend who just started blogging yours is awesome I hope you will wright more are your kids still homeschooling? I think you can see my email when I post this comment if you find this comment please email me if you are going to wright more.