Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is Summer Over Yet?

We're about to finish the first week of summer vacation. Is summer over yet?

The kids have already watched the amount of TV I had allotted for the entire summer. Just in the last 4 days. Oh boy. This is going to be a long summer. It's already getting so hot outside, that, short of wanting to have a heat stroke, we aren't too motivated to go play outside. And doing crafts with an almost 3 year old around is just asking for trouble. And a huge mess.

Currently, Cade is a sick blob on the couch. I'm betting on strep throat... but we shall see in the morning at Dr. Mathieu's office. Since he gets TV time, the other two are glue too. Oh well. At least it gives me some alone time to get some things done.

Yo Gabba Gabba it is! That DJ Lance sure is creepy...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I agree! With all of it - especially "Yo Gabba Gabba". Although I am sending the kids outside to play. I will let them got hot for a while and then I will turn on the sprinklers for them. Running around the house (with Evan, a friend, and Joel) was not doing it for me, though.