Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Starbucks

I have a few minutes to spare before I meet someone, so I ce to Starbucks to kill the 30 minutes. Such
an interesting place. I wonder what each person is doing here

I've been eevesdropping on conversations. So far here is the business going on:

Two moms are getting together to talk about tshirt design for an elementary school

A young guy seems to be pitching an idea pretty hard to a middle aged man.

The guy next to me is furiously typing on his laptop; can't see what he's doing

Two ladies in front of me are discussing some past conflict.

There are various other laptop users here; what do these people do for a living that affords them the opportunity to work from a dimly lit, intoxicatingly cozy place?





-- Posted from my iPhone -- ain't technology grand?

1 comment:

The Scotts said...

I LOVE PEOPLE WATCHING! Or in your case listening :)