Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Donations, anyone?

A friend of a friend's son (Gavin) has just battled brain cancer (he's only 4 years old!) His scans for cancer are clear after his final rounds of chemo & radiation. Praise God for this!

A while back, through the wonderful group Make a Wish, Gavin and his family were treated to a first class trip to Disney World. I know the Smith family had a great time; just getting away from the hospitals and doctors was a treat! I'm going to work on a scrapbook for them to commemorate their trip, and I could use a little help.

If you have any Disney scrapbook materials (or any other scrapbook materials) that you're not using and would like to donate toward the project, please let me know!

2 comments:

Rodriguez_Family said...

I have a Disney sticker pack with die-cuts. I'll get them to you ASAP.

Kaitlyn said...

That's so sweet of you to make it!
When I was 7 we got a trip to Disney World through Make A Wish because Andrew had Aplastic Anemia (he was 5). It was an awesome trip! So much fun! I will look through my sisters room and see if she has any disney stickers she doesn't need :)