Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Graduation, Cade!

I am obviously naive. Apparently I need to get out more. I had no idea that, when I attended Cade and Jack's end-of-the-year program at their Mother's Day Out (it's called "school" in our house), that Cade would be graduating. From pre-school. In a cap and gown. With a tassel.

Is it me or is this kind of ridiculous?

Regardless (FYI: irregardless is not a word!), it does make for great pictures!


Cade received "Most Polite" in his class. I guess that's better than the "Don't go In There After Me" award a la Kevin from The Office.





Receiving his 'diploma' from Ms Lynette, his teacher.


The very proud graduate...


Cade and his buddy Alyssio, with whom Cade will be going to elementary school...




Cade with his teacher, Ms Lynette...

1 comment:

Curdie said...

I still have my preschool diploma (framed).

My college diploma is still in the cardboard envelope in a closet somewhere.